KAFKAS PASTA SEKERLEME A.S.

GOLD-DGOLD-D
VIP Company VIP
Turkey
year 13 YEAR

The late Ali Sakir Tatveren, the founder of the company, brought the unique flavor of chestnut sugar, known as the taste of Mediterranean and European countries, to Bursa for the first time in Bursa. Ali Sakir Tatveren who was born in the monastery of Yugoslavia who learned the profession of confectionery and pastry with his father established the Kafkas Collective Company in 1930 after continuing his family career in Kars Sarikamis and the Kafkas for a while. Tatveren, who opened his first shop on Ataturk Street in Bursa, established the throne in the hearts of the people of Bursa with the support of his wife and his products. Upon the death of Ali Sakir Tatveren in 1957, his wife Nedret Tatveren and his children Alparslan, Atilla and Yuksel Tatveren were appointed to the management of the company. Atilla and Yuksel Tatveren, who took over from their father Ali Sakir Tatveren, have made significant leaps in chestnut sugar and other products for many years. In this process, Karyoka (chocolate covered chestnut candies) production was performed for the first time by Yuksel Tatveren. Kafkas, which has become a sought-after name in pastry and confectionery making, renewed its technological infrastructure to meet the increasing demand towards the 1970s. Increasing the variety of chestnut sugar in 1980s, it gave dealership outside of Bursa. In 1995, the company's structure was transformed into A.S. Kafkas becomes a well-known brand in the production of chestnut sugar thanks to the diligence in the family's small confectionery business and the quality products it produces. By conveying the secret of flavor from generation to generation in the family, a new interpretation is brought to chestnut sugar. Production by traditional methods in time turns into industrial scale production. Kafkas achieves the trust of its customers with the compliance of hygiene and quality standards of its products produced in its modern facilities. Kafkas continues its production in its modern facilities with 6500 m² closed and 12.500 m² open area in accordance with ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 22000 standards.

Read More
Location